Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity recovers two billion dinars from convicts fleeing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity recovers two billion dinars from convicts fleeing Empty Integrity recovers two billion dinars from convicts fleeing

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Dec 2017, 2:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Integrity recovers two billion dinars from convicts fleeing
    The Integrity Commission announced on Friday that it was able to recover nearly two billion dinars from a number of convicts sentenced in absentia, indicating that the procedures of legal prosecution that resulted in the introduction of those amounts income to the Treasury General.
    The agency said in a statement received by the Journal News, "The recovery department has followed up the funds of convicted fugitives whose criminal actions caused damage to public money, through the way to follow up their funds inside and outside Iraq, through conducting financial investigations to know stocks, stocks, deposits, accounts and transfers Which has been transferred within Iraq and abroad. "
    The Department added that it has taken legal action to mark the seizure of movable and immovable property of fugitive fugitives, in addition to following up with the affected party to obtain a ruling to determine the amount to be recovered, as well as coordination with the Arab and International Police Directorate to ascertain the whereabouts of convicted fugitives Legal prosecution against them ".
    "The prosecution proceedings resulted in the recovery of (1,499,802,008) billion dinars and (220,000) thousand dollars from (9) convicted convicted in absentia, after they paid the amounts owed to their respective departments and entered revenues in the treasury of the State," she said, "The affected bodies that have been refunded are the Ministries of Education, Defense, Oil and Higher Education, as well as the Iraqi Trade Bank and the Iraqi Red Crescent Society."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:33 pm