Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Integrity recovers a property worth one billion dinars and a wheel from a "customs officer"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Integrity recovers a property worth one billion dinars and a wheel from a "customs officer" Empty Iraqi Integrity recovers a property worth one billion dinars and a wheel from a "customs officer"

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Sep 2023, 6:53 am

Iraqi Integrity recovers a property worth one billion dinars and a wheel from a "customs officer"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News
    On Saturday, the Federal Integrity Commission announced that its team's efforts have culminated in refunding part of nearly a billion dinars from the illegal gain amount to a convict in the General Authority of Customs.
    And the legal department of the authority stated, in a statement received by "Al-Iqtisad News", to instruct the head of the authority to form a working group that would undertake overcoming obstacles and expedite taking action. To implement judicial decisions and take the appropriate mechanism to return the value of illegal gain, explaining the completion of procedures for confiscating real estate with a value that forms part of the value of illegal gain amounting to (916,000,000) million dinars, to the customs officer at the General Authority of Customs, indicating that the property has been registered in the name of the Ministry of Finance.
    The department added that the procedures for placing the seizure of confiscated funds on the record of a "Jeep" vehicle belonging to the convict have been completed, pointing to the Ministry of Justice's approach; In order to nominate a candidate from the Execution Department for membership in the work team that undertakes the follow-up and facilitation of the executive procedures before the Execution Directorates.

Views 20
    Added 09/02/2023 - 1:30 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 29 Jun 2024, 12:46 am