Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Education provides supplies for schools in Mosul

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mosul -  Education provides supplies for schools in Mosul Empty Education provides supplies for schools in Mosul

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Dec 2017, 2:10 am

[size=30]Education provides supplies for schools in Mosul[/size]
    28/12/2017 09:45 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad
    The Ministry of Education, in cooperation with the Unified Iraqi Medical Association for Relief and Development, distributed 5,000 school trips and 500 schools to Mosul City schools on the right and left sides in order to provide the requirements for the success of the educational process.
    In a statement issued by the Information Office of the Minister of Education, "Al-Tawhia Press" obtained a copy of the initiative, "The initiative also included the establishment of 10 schools on the outskirts of Mosul to increase the number of schools in densely populated neighborhoods, thanking the efforts of the Ministry of Education to provide and equip schools" .
    He explained that this initiative comes within the campaign of Kuwait beside you, under the supervision of the Civil Crisis Management Unit and the Prime Minister's Office in cooperation with the Ministry of Education.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:05 pm