Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Education: Sale of checkbooks only for civil schools

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Education: Sale of checkbooks only for civil schools Empty Education: Sale of checkbooks only for civil schools

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Dec 2017, 1:53 am

[size=30]Education: Sale of checkbooks only for civil schools[/size]
    22/12/2017 10:33 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Ministry of Education on Friday issued a statement denying the reports of some media outlets and social networking sites about the sale of the exam books.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The Standing Committee for Examinations wishes to show and reassure our dear students and their families that this includes the sale of test books to the administrations of private schools, a procedure that has been going on for years," the statement said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The Minister of Education, Muhammad Iqbal," directed an urgent investigation with the director of the department, who issued the directive wrongly"He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The ministry's keenness on our students to maintain free education and examinations in public schools, and not to change the policy of the ministry and its approach in this area."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:36 pm