Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US newspaper describes bin Salman as "prince of hypocrisy"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US newspaper describes bin Salman as "prince of hypocrisy" Empty US newspaper describes bin Salman as "prince of hypocrisy"

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Dec 2017, 2:12 am

[size=30]US newspaper describes bin Salman as "prince of hypocrisy"[/size]
    28/12/2017 09:59 | Number of readings: 82
    font size:  US newspaper describes bin Salman as "prince of hypocrisy" Font_decrease  US newspaper describes bin Salman as "prince of hypocrisy" Font_enlarge
     US newspaper describes bin Salman as "prince of hypocrisy" Thumbnail.php?file=2_3_903769811
    Trend Press / Continue

The Saudi Post described Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman as hypocritical, saying that if he is really interested in showing a modern and enlightened leadership, he must open the doors of the prisons he and his predecessors are holding behind, creators and critics of the regime and clerics of the hardliners.

The newspaper said in an editorial entitled "Crown of hypocrisy," followed by "Al-Jazeera Press" on Thursday, that bin Salman to pardon the blogger Raif Badawi, who is serving a sentence of ten years on charges of freedom of expression, noting that "the opening of a Bedouin cell will make a difference Saudi Arabia is far more than buying a luxury yacht or villa in France. "

The newspaper criticized the contrast between the campaign of arrests led by Ben Salman on the back of corruption and bought a yacht and a palace of more than 800 million dollars.

The Washington Post said the corruption problem was real but that no trials should be expected of those detained in their luxury suites. "The Crown Prince's attempt to force the wealthy detainees to waive tens of billions of dollars in order to avoid prosecution and release them, Authoritarian regimes and not a modern state that respects the rule of law. "

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:35 am