Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Iraq launches ATM mail service (ATM)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq launches ATM mail service (ATM) Empty Iraq launches ATM mail service (ATM)

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Dec 2017, 3:45 am

Iraq launches ATM mail service (ATM)

27/12/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News _ Baghdad

Rafidain Bank announced, Wednesday, announced the launch of an ATM service in Iraq through the adoption of electronic payment card (Master Card and other payment card and other) in the possession of the citizen to withdraw his money anywhere resides in it.

The Information Office of the Bank said in a statement, "Economy News" received a copy of it, "it was the opening of the electronic ATM service in place internationally to provide outstanding banking services to citizens and staff center for the purpose of withdrawing his money when needed."

The office added that "this step also limit the exposure of different segments of the citizens risk to theft the fact that the money they hold through this card will not be visible."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraq launches ATM mail service (ATM) Empty Re: Iraq launches ATM mail service (ATM)

Post by weslin3 Fri 29 Dec 2017, 9:03 am

I'm still trying to wrap my little brain around this... According to news articles they have the ATMs going but evidently for cash having the big 000 bills in there because if they had the small notes they would be useless.. This is just not jiving here for me. scratch
    Lobo
    Lobo

Iraq launches ATM mail service (ATM) Empty Re: Iraq launches ATM mail service (ATM)

Post by Lobo Fri 29 Dec 2017, 10:06 am

When they RV, it will be easy to swap the small denominations for the large ones - not a problem.
    noced71
    noced71
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by noced71 Fri 29 Dec 2017, 10:13 am

Lobo wrote:When they RV, it will be easy to swap the small denominations for the large ones - not a problem.
    Or.....since ATM machines have Multiple Cassettes for Multiple Denoms........this could be an easy distro point for lowers and mid denoms. thumbs
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Fri 29 Dec 2017, 10:43 am

ok [b]Thanks... At least it looks for real this time the ATMs are up and going... Not just a tale that we have heard so many times...
    noced71
    noced71
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by noced71 Fri 29 Dec 2017, 12:20 pm

ATM can be a Cash recycling system study

Take a look at this video by Diebold

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Fri 29 Dec 2017, 12:31 pm

Great youtube - thanks so much

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:35 am