Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israeli occupation entity officially withdraw from "UNESCO"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israeli occupation entity officially withdraw from "UNESCO" Empty Israeli occupation entity officially withdraw from "UNESCO"

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Dec 2017, 2:21 am

[size=30]Israeli occupation entity officially withdraw from "UNESCO"[/size]
    30/12/2017 10:02 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Israeli occupation entity officially withdraw from "UNESCO" Font_decrease  Israeli occupation entity officially withdraw from "UNESCO" Font_enlarge
     Israeli occupation entity officially withdraw from "UNESCO" Thumbnail.php?file=151461215516633400_507550071
    Trend Press / Agencies

The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) has announced its official receipt of the Israeli notification of withdrawal from the organization.

UNESCO Director-General Audrey Azoulay said on Saturday that she received official notification from the Israeli occupation of his withdrawal from the organization as of 31 December 2018.

Shortly after the United States announced its withdrawal from UNESCO on October 12, following the international organization's rejection of American intervention and pressure to empower the Israeli position in the organization's decisions, the occupation declared its intention to withdraw from the organization, accusing it of bias towards the Palestinians. Rather than maintaining it, "he said.

Palestine joined the UN in 2011.

The withdrawal of Israel and the United States from the organization comes into force by the end of 2018, in accordance with the procedures followed by the Organization on mechanisms for withdrawal.

In July, the Israeli government reduced its assistance to the UN because of its decision to include the Old City in the Palestinian city of Hebron and the Ibrahimi Mosque on the World Heritage List.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:36 pm