Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tel Aviv decided to withdraw from the "UNESCO" similar to Washington

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tel Aviv decided to withdraw from the "UNESCO" similar to Washington Empty Tel Aviv decided to withdraw from the "UNESCO" similar to Washington

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Oct 2017, 2:50 am

Tel Aviv decided to withdraw from the "UNESCO" similar to Washington

Tel Aviv decided to withdraw from the "UNESCO" similar to Washington 59df97a295a59788198b4567-660x330

The office of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said the latter had instructed the Foreign Ministry to prepare for the exit from UNESCO in the same way as the United States.
    The office added that Netanyahu had blessed US President Donald Trump's decision to withdraw his country from the United Nations.
    "This is a courageous and moral decision because UNESCO has become a theater of futility and instead of preserving history, it has distorted it," Netanyahu said.
    According to the Israeli newspaper Haaretz, Netanyahu stressed that the Israeli withdrawal from UNESCO in parallel with the departure of the United States, which decided to exit the organization on 1 January 2019, because of the accumulation of US debt to the Organization (member contributions).
    The United States, according to Interfax, Russia, it is necessary to radical reform of this international organization, and Washington expressed dissatisfaction with the policy pursued by the organization against Israel.

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 1:17 am