Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary integrity announces the loss of more than 350 billion dollars through the central bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary integrity announces the loss of more than 350 billion dollars through the central bank Empty Parliamentary integrity announces the loss of more than 350 billion dollars through the central bank

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Jan 2018, 4:17 am

Parliamentary integrity announces the loss of more than 350 billion dollars through the central bank window
    January 02 2018 01:21 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Abdul Karim Abtan[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up
    [rtl]

The Committee on Parliamentary Integrity announced on Tuesday that Iraq lost more than 350 billion dollars through the smuggling of currency and the auction of the Central Bank and the stalled contracts and imaginary projects, while noting the possibility of investing money held abroad to repay debts and overcome the economic crisis. 

"There is a lot of money coming out of Iraq, some of them are privatized and held in international banks, which is the real remedy for the financial crisis that the country is going through and enough to repay the debts of the World Bank, which exceeded 120 billion dollars," committee member Abdul Karim Abtan told a news briefing.

He added that "Iraq has lost more than 350 billion dollars since 2003 and so far, it went through the smuggling of currency and the auction of the central brick and contracts lag and imaginary projects," pointing out that "the financial imports to Iraq since the fall of the former regime exceeded the $ 1000 billion and spent about 500 Billion for operating budgets and the rest to the imaginary investment budget and the greatest corruption. 

It is noteworthy that Western reports issued this week, announced that Iraq has lost more than 250 billion dollars since 2003 and so far the result of administrative and financial corruption.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:01 pm