Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Raising the minimum wage in 18 US states

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Raising the minimum wage in 18 US states Empty Raising the minimum wage in 18 US states

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Jan 2018, 2:48 pm

Raising the minimum wage in 18 US states 201812222832659LN
    Raising the minimum wage in 18 US states
    Baghdad - Agencies
    The minimum wage was raised from December 1, 2018 in 18 US states, in a move to improve wages, benefiting about 4.5 million workers.
    Salary increases between states, counties and cities range from an extra 35 cents per hour in northern Michigan to one dollar per hour in Maine, northeast.
    The increase comes after local legislative actions, referendums or directives of the Ministry of Labor announced in 2017.
    The cost of these increases is expected to be $ 5 billion annually, distributed over 4.5 million workers, according to a survey of the Institute for Economic Policy Studies.
    Workers in the states of Maine, Vermont, Washington, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, Rhode Island, California, Colorado, Arizona and Hawaii will receive a minimum wage of about $ 10 and just over $ 15 in Washington, for example.
    Workers in eight states, including Alaska, Florida and Montana, will see more modest increases to respond to the rising cost of living, according to the Institute for Economic Policy.
    Despite the increases, the federal minimum salary remains at $ 7.25 per hour, although it has not been raised since 2009.
    Some 29 states in addition to the federal capital, Washington, have a lower level.
    "There are less salaries in this country than in 21 states, where workers earn far less salaries than their colleagues for a generation," the institute said.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:46 pm