Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Justice: Do not allow the execution of terrorists to be obstructed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Justice: Do not allow the execution of terrorists to be obstructed Empty The Ministry of Justice: Do not allow the execution of terrorists to be obstructed

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Jan 2018, 2:35 am

[size=30][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

The Ministry of Justice: Do not allow the execution of terrorists to be obstructed

[size=30]Called the leader of the unknown movement, Akram al-Kaabi, Minister of Justice Haider Zamili to carry out the death sentences against the terrorists firmly. "[/size]

A source in the movement said that "Iraqi Justice Minister Haider Zamili attended the headquarters of the movement of Najba in Baghdad and met with the argument of Islam and Muslims Akram al-Kaabi Secretary General of the movement." 
    He explained that the dialogue between the parties "on the need to deal firmly with the terrorists and the implementation of retribution against them in order to achieve security and stability in Iraq." 
    Al-Kaabi stressed the necessity of executing the death penalty against terrorists who have been sentenced in their files. He called on the international community not to allow the international organizations hired to obstruct the punishment of terrorists under the pretext of defending human rights and speeding up the execution of the sentences against the terrorists who killed the Iraqi people. "He said. 
    The Iraqi justice minister expressed his "support for the positions of the unknown," stressing "the need to confront those who threaten the national security of Iraq," and expressed his "appreciation of the role of the Islamic resistance in the fight against terrorism Takfiri."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:04 pm