Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syria announces intercept of Israeli missiles fired at Damascus countryside

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Announces - Syria announces intercept of Israeli missiles fired at Damascus countryside Empty Syria announces intercept of Israeli missiles fired at Damascus countryside

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Jan 2018, 3:15 am

Syria announces intercept of Israeli missiles fired at Damascus countryside

09:37 - 09/01/2018

Announces - Syria announces intercept of Israeli missiles fired at Damascus countryside %D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A71-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Syrian army command announced on Tuesday the response of air defenses to Israeli missiles fired at military sites in the countryside of Damascus, pointing out that this aggression reaffirms the support of the occupying entity to terrorist organizations.
    "Our air defenses succeeded in confronting three Israeli rocket attacks on military positions in the Qatifah area of ​​the Syrian countryside," the command said in a statement.
    The statement added that "the Israeli aggression reaffirms the support of the occupation entity to the terrorist organizations in Syria and his desperate attempts to lift their morale collapsed after the painful blows that they receive in the region of Harusa in the eastern gulf of Damascus countryside and the overwhelming victories achieved by the army of the Syrian Arab in Idlib."
    The Syrian army leadership renewed "its warning of the serious repercussions of the aggression of the occupying entity and assume full responsibility for its consequences." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:20 am