Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russian air defense drops an "Israeli" missile in the countryside of Damascus

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russian air defense drops an "Israeli" missile in the countryside of Damascus Empty Russian air defense drops an "Israeli" missile in the countryside of Damascus

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Dec 2017, 1:57 am

[size=30]Russian air defense drops an "Israeli" missile in the countryside of Damascus[/size]
    03/12/2017 10:23 | Number of readings: 1
    font size:  Russian air defense drops an "Israeli" missile in the countryside of Damascus Font_decrease  Russian air defense drops an "Israeli" missile in the countryside of Damascus Font_enlarge
     Russian air defense drops an "Israeli" missile in the countryside of Damascus Thumbnail.php?file=342_625002910
    [rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Russian air defense systems managed to shoot down one of the rockets launched by "Israel" midnight last night on one of the objectives of the Syrian army in the countryside of Damascus.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Russian military sources said that "the air defense systems - the Panzer - S1," which is supervised by Russian military experts in Syria, dropped one of the rockets fired by "Israel" after midnight on the targets in the area of ​​Kaswa in the southern suburbs of Damascus"He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]She added that "Israel" targeted two missiles, "Jericho - 1" military facilities in progress and stores of ammunition belonging to the Syrian army"He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The sources pointed out that the air defense systems - missile, which is supervised by Russian experts in Syria has received orders to address any aggression poses a threat to the sites where there are Russian soldiers, whatever the source.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Syrian television said that "the Israeli enemy fired at 12:30 this morning several surface-to-surface missiles at a military location in the countryside of Damascus and our air defense media were attacked and destroyed two goals, which resulted in blatant damage to the site."[/rtl]

[rtl]http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/194424.html
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 9:47 pm