Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian air defenses confront new Israeli aggression in Damascus countryside

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syrian air defenses confront new Israeli aggression in Damascus countryside Empty Syrian air defenses confront new Israeli aggression in Damascus countryside

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Feb 2018, 1:49 am

[size=30]Syrian air defenses confront new Israeli aggression in Damascus countryside[/size]
    07/02/2018 08:06 | Number of readings: 149
    font size:  Syrian air defenses confront new Israeli aggression in Damascus countryside Font_decrease  Syrian air defenses confront new Israeli aggression in Damascus countryside Font_enlarge
     Syrian air defenses confront new Israeli aggression in Damascus countryside Thumbnail.php?file=151797393377411400_379659079
    Trend Press / Agencies
    Syrian television reported that several explosions occurred north of Damascus due to Israeli shelling of the scientific research center in the town of Jamraya. The air defense media in the Syrian army responded to these missiles and destroyed a number of them before reaching their targets.

The official sources in Syria announced Israeli raids on the scientific research center in "Jamraya" in the Syrian countryside and the Syrian air defenses to confront a new Israeli aggression in the countryside of Damascus.

The Center for Scientific Research was subjected to an Israeli bombardment last December with five missiles fired by Israeli aircraft and destroyed 3 Syrian ground antics before reaching the center.

The Center for Scientific Research and a number of sites of the Syrian army was heavily bombed in March 2013.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:58 pm