Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An outsider attacks Jubouri because of the stifling role of the Yazidis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An outsider attacks Jubouri because of the stifling role of the Yazidis Empty An outsider attacks Jubouri because of the stifling role of the Yazidis

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Jan 2018, 2:35 am

[size=30]An outsider attacks Jubouri because of the stifling role of the Yazidis[/size]
    23/01/2018 11:04 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Nineveh[/rtl]

[rtl]The House of Representatives on Monday rejected increasing the Yezidi quota in the new election law during parliament's vote to amend the election law.[/rtl]

[rtl]The deputy for the Yazidi component, Vian Dakhil, in a statement obtained by "Trend Press" on a copy on Tuesday, that the Speaker of the House, Salim Jubouri, refused to enter the proposal to amend the "Yazidi quota" despite the submission of a request of 70 deputies, The Federal Court to increase the number of seats in the Yazidi component commensurate with his life.[/rtl]

[rtl]"After the Speaker of the Parliament promised to present the proposal to vote during today's session, and after my personal request from the Speaker of Parliament four times to give me the opportunity to speak and asked to put the proposal to vote, he did not accept and did not give me room to talk and did not raise the issue," Dakhil said.[/rtl]

[rtl]"We have lost the opportunity to increase the seats of the component, even though it is an electoral entitlement according to Article 49 of the Constitution and in violation of the decision of the Court." The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Dakhil, took full responsibility for the loss of the Yezidi component of parliamentary seats.[/rtl]

[rtl]The Dakhil, has demanded earlier, the House of Representatives and political blocs to allocate seven seats for the Isidine in the next parliamentary session, while the granting of religious and national components seats as entitlement in the next session "is necessary."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:19 am