Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian newspaper attacks "Hamas" and describes its leaders as "slaves of money"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian newspaper attacks "Hamas" and describes its leaders as "slaves of money" Empty Iranian newspaper attacks "Hamas" and describes its leaders as "slaves of money"

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Jan 2018, 3:50 am

Iranian newspaper attacks "Hamas" and describes its leaders as "slaves of money"
    January 21 2018 4:10 PM
    Iranian newspaper attacks "Hamas" and describes its leaders as "slaves of money" 820175175337201502379
    [rtl][rtl]Khamenei and Haniyeh[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The Iranian newspaper "Qanoon" launched a violent attack on Hamas and wrote on its front page entitled "The Curved Wives and the Empty Hands of Hamas" that Hamas should not be reassured again, describing its leaders as traitors and money slaves.

The violent attack followed a letter from Hamas politburo chief Ismail Haniyeh to Khamenei last week. The newspaper, which used to criticize Hamas, commented on the letter that Hamas had taken action against Iran's policy.

Haniyeh sent a message to express his remorse, saying that the main conspiracy against Jerusalem and the Palestinian people was to be kept out of order to overthrow Gaza as a stronghold of resistance and to end the struggle against the occupation.

According to the newspaper, Hamas is a tool that has been used in the past, but has lost its efficiency now and has lost hope of Arab Arab support. "No doubt, our officials, like the past years, did not care about this faction and will continue to do so because this faction, Test failure ".

The newspaper accused Hamas of a rapprochement with Fadash, which appeared in some of the articles published by the movement, pointing out that the flags appeared during the funeral of the bodies of two young Palestinians in the Gaza Strip, targeted by Israel near the house of Haniyeh.

The newspaper described Hamas as a treacherous movement that worshiped money above all else. 

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:28 am