Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian newspaper attacks Putin because of Assad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian newspaper attacks Putin because of Assad Empty Iranian newspaper attacks Putin because of Assad

Post by Rocky Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:08 am

[size=32]
    Iranian newspaper attacks Putin because of Assad[/size]
     Iranian newspaper attacks Putin because of Assad 453

Twilight News    

Monday, 16 April 2018

The newspaper "Aftab Yazd" Iran of the reformist movement, commented on Moscow's position on the military strikes carried out by America, France and Britain on Syria.
    The newspaper said that "Russian President Vladimir Putin left Assad alone and gave up during the military strike on the sites of the regime in Syria," added that "more than 100 rockets were fired at Syria, but the Russians have never reacted."
    "Moscow is well aware that the response to the American missiles and the military strike against the Syrian regime will be very costly."
    On Russia's position on Assad, the Iranian newspaper said: "They (the Russians) left Bashar al-Assad alone with the missiles of the three countries, and they are watching the military strike on the sites of the regime in Syria."
    And warned against rapprochement with the Russians because of Russia's response to the strike against Syria, pointing out that "even in the attacks on Syria from Israel, there was no Russian support for the regime in Syria."
    Aftab Yazd noted that in 2006 Russia was with Iran's nuclear program and strongly opposed imposing sanctions on Iran, but in 2009 it changed its stance and agreed to impose the most severe sanctions on Iran.
    "Given the situation in Syria these days, the question that arises is: How do some in Iran want to strengthen relations between Iran and Russia, can we trust this country, and will it stand by us in political crises?"
    After John Bolton was appointed US national security adviser, Boroujerdi, head of the National Security and Foreign Policy Committee of the Iranian parliament, called for Moscow and China to strengthen relations with the two countries.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:05 am