Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran: America and Saudi Arabia arming "urging"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran: America and Saudi Arabia arming "urging" Empty Iran: America and Saudi Arabia arming "urging"

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Jan 2018, 2:53 am

Iran: America and Saudi Arabia arming "urging"
    Iran: America and Saudi Arabia arming "urging" Irq_1311676167_1516951754
    Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif accused the United States and Saudi Arabia of supplying them with weapons.
    Zarif said on Thursday in a tweet on his official Twitter page that US and Saudi propaganda would not change the fact that Tehran had helped defeat the "da'ash" that Riyadh and Washington had orchestrated.
    Zarif pointed out that statements by White House officials at the Davos World Economic Forum are contrary to the facts and will not change anything.
    The Iranian Foreign Minister said in his twittering that: "No matter how the trumpets tried to Tramb and his assistants to produce counterfeit alternative facts, and no matter how Saudi Arabia tried to launch the propaganda game to see the light, and no matter how America tried to attribute a defeat is calling for it, will not change the following facts:
    1 - Iran rushed to help the people of Iraq and Syria to defeat a supporter.
    2. The United States and Saudi Arabia have armed this terrorist "organization".
    "In the Middle East, we have two competing visions: seeing Nur and seeing darkness, seeing darkness as sectarian, trying to restore an empire destroyed thousands of years ago," Zareef said after remarks by Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubair during a panel discussion held on the sidelines of the forum in Switzerland. , And used sectarianism and terrorism to interfere in the affairs of other countries.
    "History shows that light always triumphs over darkness," he said. "The Khomeinist revolution in 1979 changed the Middle East to the worst and caused sectarianism in the region, which led to a Sunni reaction that created some extremists among the Sunnis." Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=91418

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:32 am