Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran refuses to accuse America of exporting terrorism and accuses Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran refuses to accuse America of exporting terrorism and accuses Saudi Arabia Empty Iran refuses to accuse America of exporting terrorism and accuses Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Apr 2017, 1:23 am

Iran refuses to accuse America of exporting terrorism and accuses Saudi Arabia

Arab and international  Since 2017-04-01 at 18:32 (Baghdad time)

Follow Mawazine News
    Iran has refused to accuse US Defense Secretary James Matisse of being "the main source of terrorism" and said on Saturday its main source was Saudi Arabia, a US ally.
    "Some countries, especially America, are deliberately ignoring the main source of the Wahhabi and takfiri terrorism," the official IRNA news agency quoted Foreign Ministry spokesman Bahram Qasimi as saying.
    In his remarks, Qasimi refers to the hardline Islamist groups and Wahhabi thought officially practiced in the kingdom.
    Saudi Arabia denies supporting terrorism, hunting militants on its territory, arresting thousands, blocking hundreds of travel to fight abroad and confiscating militant funds.
    Iran and Saudi Arabia share accusations of supporting terrorism, and their relations are fraught with support for each other in different conflicts in Yemen, Iraq and Syria.
    "The fallacy in referring to the roots and financial and intellectual resources of terrorism is the main reason for the failure of international efforts to combat terrorism," Qasimi said.
    His comments come after Matisse's comments in response to a question he said in 2012 that the three main threats facing the United States are "Iran then Iran and then Iran." Matisse said on Friday that Iran's behavior had not changed since then.
    "While I talked about Iran, I was commander of the US Central Command and Iran was the main source of terrorism ... frankly it was the main sponsor of terrorism and it continues this behavior today," he told reporters.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:40 am