Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Federal Court: Compensation for women due to their arbitrary divorce does not violate the Constituti

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Federal Court: Compensation for women due to their arbitrary divorce does not violate the Constituti Empty Federal Court: Compensation for women due to their arbitrary divorce does not violate the Constituti

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Jan 2018, 3:03 am

Federal Court: Compensation for women due to their arbitrary divorce does not violate the Constitution and Islamic law
    January 28 2018 11:22 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Federal Supreme Court[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The Federal Court confirmed on Sunday that compensation for women due to their arbitrary divorce does not contravene the Constitution and Islamic law, indicating that this constitutes a "reparation for the damage" it has suffered.

"The Federal Court has already issued a ruling in 2015 on the challenge of the constitutionality of article (39/3) of the Personal Status Law No. (188) of 1959," the court's spokesman Ayas al-Samuk said in a statement.

Al-Samok added that "this article is related to the woman's physical compensation for the abuse of her husband in divorce, and the plaintiff has asked in his lawsuit to rule unconstitutional," noting that "the court found that compensation for women forced to harm because of the rhythm of divorce them arbitrarily, and therefore that the article contested unconstitutional Do not conflict with the constants of Islam stipulated in Article 2 (a) of the Constitution. " 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:21 am