Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Federal Court responds to the appeal of the Council of Ministers on the end of service equivalent of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Federal Court responds to the appeal of the Council of Ministers on the end of service equivalent of Empty Federal Court responds to the appeal of the Council of Ministers on the end of service equivalent of

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Feb 2018, 3:39 am

Federal Court responds to the appeal of the Council of Ministers on the end of service equivalent of officers
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Deputy Raad al-Dahlaki announced on Thursday that the Federal Court had appealed the appeal of the Council of Ministers for the end-of-service equivalent of officers.
    Al-Dahlaki said in a statement received by "Iraq Eye News" that "the Federal Court responded to the request of the Council of Ministers to challenge the paragraph to include the end of service benefits provided by, and obtained the approval of the House of Representatives for inclusion within the budget of 2018."
    Al-Dahlaki added that "the decision of the Federal Court (the plaintiff's agent claimed that the plaintiff in addition to his job has legislated the first amendment to the law of military retirement No. (41) for 2013, and as this amendment has added new provisions of the draft law, Its decision No. 411 of 2012 without presenting it to the government contrary to the provisions of the Constitution).
    Al-Dahlaki continued, "The court has determined that these provisions are stipulated in Article 21 / IX regarding the end of service indemnity and how to calculate them.
    The MP Raad al-Dahlaki submitted a request to the House of Representatives, after collecting the signatures of 30 deputies in order to include the paragraph end of service for retired officers, within the budget of 2018, while approved by the House of Representatives and then raise them to finance, while the Ministry of Finance also submitted to the Council of Ministers, In which. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:33 pm