Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's policy looks forward to security and economic cooperation with France

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq's policy looks forward to security and economic cooperation with France Empty Iraq's policy looks forward to security and economic cooperation with France

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Feb 2018, 3:21 am

[size=32]
    Iraq's policy looks forward to security and economic cooperation with France[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

20 minutes ago

Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said on Saturday that he was proud of the relations between Iraq and France and stood with his country until the defeat is urgent.
    In a statement to Ashfaq News, Al-Abbadi said that the latter received at his residence in Munich on Saturday morning French Prime Minister Edward Philippe and his accompanying delegation.
    "We continue to pursue our efforts and build up our capabilities and look forward to continued security, economic and trade cooperation, especially in the area of ​​restoring stability, which is no less important than our war against terrorism," he said.
    "Iraq has given a shining example in confronting and defeating it and in the kind of privileged relationship between the liberated forces and the citizens, which was a prelude to winning peace and stability," Abadi said.
    For his part, the French Prime Minister said that his country is supportive of Iraq at the Kuwait Conference, expressing optimism about the future of cooperation between the two countries in all fields, stressing that the eradication of Dahesh is a priority for France in the region.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:42 am