Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran says it is behind the execution of "Saddam Hussein" and Alawi calls for an end to it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran says it is behind the execution of "Saddam Hussein" and Alawi calls for an end to it Empty Iran says it is behind the execution of "Saddam Hussein" and Alawi calls for an end to it

Post by Rocky Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:59 am

Iran says it is behind the execution of "Saddam Hussein" and Alawi calls for an end to it
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 09:55 am (312 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Iran says it is behind the execution of "Saddam Hussein" and Alawi calls for an end to it

Follow-up / Sky Press

Former Iraqi lawmaker Hassan al-Alawi called on the Iraqi government to put things right on Iran's comments after it claimed to be behind the decision to execute Saddam Hussein.

"The leaders of Iraq are still alive and if they remain silent, whether these statements or other precedent, including the statements of my mandate a few days ago, it will believe every claim from Tehran that it is managing the situation in Iraq."

"The problem for the Iranians is that once the fires of an Iranian permit are extinguished, another fire will be set on fire," the Al-Sharq al-Awsat newspaper reported. "All of this is about informing the Iraqi public that it has no such sovereignty, The world after a long dormancy of periods of internal policy to say we are the guardians of blood in Iraq and the capabilities of this country under our hands. "

"This statement, which claims that Iran is the one that executed Saddam Hussein, will provoke a political and legal confusion that will erupt and not calm down, asking about the position of former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, who executed Saddam Hussein by signing him during his first term. We have lived and have not yet entered the possession of history. "

"Even ordinary people are wondering about the purpose of this Iranian media strategy, which is taking away power in Iraq, not only issues of sovereignty, but even minor decisions about Iraqis," he said.

He asked about the "silence of the executioner," referring to former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki. He said that "this statement is in the interest of Iran's opponents in the region and does not benefit its allies in anything."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:46 pm