Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A source on the Abadi list reveals the fact that the cluster is formed for a larger list with anothe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi - A source on the Abadi list reveals the fact that the cluster is formed for a larger list with anothe Empty A source on the Abadi list reveals the fact that the cluster is formed for a larger list with anothe

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Feb 2018, 3:45 am

A source on the Abadi list reveals the fact that the cluster is formed for a larger list with another
    February 22 2018 11:11 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Abadi[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up
    [rtl]

An official source in the list of victory headed by Haider al-Abadi, on Thursday, that there is no validity of the existence of any agreement to form the largest bloc with any other list, indicating that the coalition maintains positive relations with other political blocs and not dragged into minor conflicts. 

The source said that "there is no truth to what is circulating in the media about the existence of an agreement on the formation of the largest bloc with any other list," noting that "these news is completely untrue." 

"The citizen is the one who chooses the electoral list that he represents and no one can confiscate this right," the source said, adding that "the constitution stipulates that the largest bloc is formed in the first parliamentary session and according to the election results."

He added that "the victory coalition maintains positive relations with other political blocs and is not dragged into minor conflicts, but focuses on the importance of unity of forces to achieve national interest and further consolidate the foundations of victory achieved and strengthen the unity of the country and start a comprehensive national reconstruction campaign." 

It is noteworthy that a number of media published news that included the intention of the victory list headed by Haider al-Abadi coalition with a number of other lists to form a bloc to participate in the parliamentary elections scheduled for May 12 next.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:33 pm