Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A source reveals, "serious and important names" on the list of al-Abadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A source reveals, "serious and important names" on the list of al-Abadi Empty A source reveals, "serious and important names" on the list of al-Abadi

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Feb 2016, 6:34 pm

A source reveals, "serious and important names" on the list of al-Abadi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]A source in the National Alliance, Saturday, for the inclusion of 11 ministers, who plans to change his announcement of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi soon.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The source said, "The cabinet reshuffle is essential announced by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi will include 11 ministers from various political blocs, including the Minister of Electricity Qassim Fahdawi and Interior Minister Mohammed Salem Ghaban and Agriculture Minister Falah Zaidan."[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari will include new ministerial amendment, too, as well as Minister of Water Resources Mohsen al-Shammari, Minister of Industry Mohammed Darraji."[/rtl]
    [rtl]The source continued that "to talk about changing the ministers of defense, higher education, youth and sports is still uncertain."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Announced Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, last week, for a substantial reshuffle in order to cover the failure of the Iraqi government, while the House of Representatives called on to give him a mandate to do so? [/rtl]
     http://samabaghdad.org/news.php?NewsID=18111

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:03 am