Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Municipality of Baghdad issued a clarification on "imposing development funds" on one of the mo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Municipality of Baghdad issued a clarification on "imposing development funds" on one of the mo Empty The Municipality of Baghdad issued a clarification on "imposing development funds" on one of the mo

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Feb 2018, 8:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2018/02/23 14:08

(Encyclopedia of this day , news | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Twilight News / denied Baghdad Municipality what some of the social networking sites on the imposition of sums of money on shop owners Rubaie Street Ttaiwirh.ozkrt Directorate Relations and Media " The Municipality Ghadeer Department began two weeks ago to rehabilitate the spring street paved sidewalks "The measures taken by the municipal department in the closure and the placement of concrete blocks in front of some shops are normal procedures because they refuse to pay the fees and fines due to the owners of the shops. F The Law and Resolution 296, which allows the Municipality of Baghdad to impose fines on those who caused the damage of the road at least 200 thousand and not more than two million dinars.

Note: The contents of the title (Municipality of Baghdad issued an explanation of the "imposition of development funds" on one of the most important streets) published first on the site (Twilight News) and does not bear the encyclopedia of this day news content in any form. 
    You can see the details of this address (Municipality of Baghdad issued an explanation of the "imposition of development funds" on one of the most important streets) through the original source of any site (Twilight News).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:33 pm