Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki: we left the Finance Committee meeting to express our rejection of the side agreements

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Al-Maliki: we left the Finance Committee meeting to express our rejection of the side agreements Empty Al-Maliki: we left the Finance Committee meeting to express our rejection of the side agreements

Post by Hkp1 Wed 06 Feb 2013, 4:07 pm

Al-Maliki: we left the Finance Committee meeting to express our rejection of the side agreements

Wednesday, 06 February 2013 22: 43

Member of the parliamentary Finance Committee on the Iraqi list Ibrahim Al-mutlaq rejected the act done by the Chairman of the Committee held a meeting with the leadership of the Kurdish Deputy Parliament Speaker Aref tayfur.

Al-mutlaq said each agency for Iraq [in] that "the Chairman of the Finance Committee on this day was unacceptable and it wanted to agree with isolation from the rest of the members of the Committee so we leave the meeting with five other members.

"There is no clear demands and conventions we have agreed to share and to pay companies involved in exploration or otherwise, we are not aware of and agree to not share things."

"This withdrawal is to preserve public interest for that matter the country may hold closed meetings agreements."

Al-mutlaq noted that "tomorrow morning there will be a meeting of the Finance Committee prior to and during the Parliament session had been agreed for pass through algosh.

Was to be a vote tomorrow on the federal budget for the current year after agreement on many outstanding issues during past meetings. completed 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:04 pm