Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity holds citizens responsible for late payment of salaries of its employees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity holds citizens responsible for late payment of salaries of its employees  Empty Electricity holds citizens responsible for late payment of salaries of its employees

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Mar 2018, 2:46 am

Electricity holds citizens responsible for late payment of salaries of its employees !!
    March 08 2018 10:46 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Electricity[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up
    [rtl]

The Ministry of Electricity justified the delay in paying the salaries of central distribution employees, not paying the citizens the wages of electricity, stating: "The rate of collection does not exceed 12 percent only." 

The spokesman for the ministry Musab teacher in a press statement: "The salaries of the distribution of the Directorate depends on the collection, and there is a great reluctance to pay the collection does not exceed 12 percent of the amounts owed to the ministry, and this negatively affects the payment of salaries of members." 

"The ministry paid the salaries of employees in the provinces of Wasit and Diyala belonging to the Directorate General for the distribution of electricity center and the south, and is in the payment of salaries of associates in Anbar province and the headquarters of the Directorate in Baghdad during the next two days."

The spokesman said: "The ministry has not received from the amounts allocated to the budget since 2015 so far, only about 10 percent," noting that "there are significant measures, as the ministry should hand over statements and data to the Ministry of Finance for the current year for the launch Salaries, as well as the allocations of the ministry is very low is about trillion and half trillion dinars, which does not meet the needs of the ministry, especially in the reconstruction and maintenance of lines and equipment for the delivery of electricity in the provinces liberated from the grip of a terrorist.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:19 am