Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary committee holds the finance responsible for the late arrival of the budget to parlia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary committee holds the finance responsible for the late arrival of the budget to parlia Empty A parliamentary committee holds the finance responsible for the late arrival of the budget to parlia

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Sep 2019, 2:25 am

A parliamentary committee holds the finance responsible for the late arrival of the budget to parliament on time 

10:05 - 13/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ..
    Parliamentary Finance Committee, on Friday, the Ministry of Finance responsible for the failure of the federal budget to the House of Representatives on time, pointing out that the law provides for the arrival of the budget to the House of Representatives on the first of September.
    Committee member Abdul Hadi Mohan said in a statement to the information, that "the financial management law approved by the parliament provides for the submission of the budget by the government to the House of Representatives on September 1, but it did not happen and it is hoped that it will be delivered to the House in Next October. ”
    He added that "the budget must be delivered at the beginning of September in order to be discussed in parliament and make amendments to it and then hold a vote before the beginning of the new year."
    He explained that "the licenses within the Ministry of Finance in addition to its commitment to the implementation of the Financial Management Law, which must enter into force in 2020 prevented the budget from reaching parliament on September 1." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:10 am