Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: Work is underway to complete the "deal" with North Korea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: Work is underway to complete the "deal" with North Korea Empty Trump: Work is underway to complete the "deal" with North Korea

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Mar 2018, 2:14 am

Trump: Work is underway to complete the "deal" with North Korea

08:45 - 10/03/2018

Trump: Work is underway to complete the "deal" with North Korea %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-2-696x435
    Information / follow up ..
    US President Donald Trump has announced that work is under way to complete the deal with North Korea, and if successful, it will benefit the world.
    "There is work going on to conclude an agreement with North Korea, and if it can be achieved, it will be a good thing for the world, time and place will be called later," Trump said on his personal Twitter page.
    Earlier, Trump announced that before Kim's offer, a meeting to discuss the problems between the two countries, but the White House said that the US president will not make concessions to North Korea will not meet its leader, unless concrete actions are consistent with the promises of Pyongyang.
    "The United States will continue to pursue a policy of maximum pressure and we will not make any concessions, and we will not move forward as long as we have not seen concrete and confirmed actions by North Korea," White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders said at a news conference on Friday night. "He said.
    She also pointed out that the meeting between Trump and Kim Jong-un will not be "until North Korea takes concrete steps," explaining that this will be established by the UN Security Council.
    Answering a question about Trump's acceptance of Kim Jong-un's invitation to meet him without setting preconditions, Trump said: "Let's not forget that North Korea made promises."
    Pyongyang "promised to denuclearize the Korean Peninsula and promised to halt nuclear and missile tests," she said. "They know that we will continue our military exercises."
    Sanders' remarks came a day after Trump accepted his North Korean counterpart's invitation in a welcome resolution at the international level.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:03 pm