Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: There is no option for the corrupters only to recognize and hand over money

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: There is no option for the corrupters only to recognize and hand over money Empty Abadi: There is no option for the corrupters only to recognize and hand over money

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Mar 2018, 12:57 pm

Abadi: There is no option for the corrupters only to recognize and hand over money

18:31 - 13/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ...
    Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Tuesday that the only option for the corrupt is to recognize their thefts and return them to the government, calling on the Kurdish authorities to cooperate with Baghdad to get the salaries of employees.
    "The government has no choice but to recognize and hand over funds to the government," Abbadi said during a weekly press conference in his office in Baghdad. "The state is concerned with the protection of all and organized crime will be prosecuted."
    With regard to the salaries of the Kurdistan region, "Abadi called on the authorities of the region to cooperate with the central government to communicate the salaries of employees."
    On the other hand, Abadi stressed that "there are Arab delegations are being discussed with them for investment in Iraq," noting that "the Council of Ministers voted on a number of resolutions on the support of local product."

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:37 pm