Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hakim and al-Abadi reject the "construction" option, but Al-Sadr's position is still hazy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Hakim and al-Abadi reject the "construction" option, but Al-Sadr's position is still hazy Empty Al-Hakim and al-Abadi reject the "construction" option, but Al-Sadr's position is still hazy

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Dec 2019, 4:29 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Hakim and al-Abadi reject the "construction" option, but Al-Sadr's position is still hazy[/size]

[size=45]In the event that Tehran's allies are able to proceed with the nomination of Al-Suhail, the “Sunni” and “Kurdish” blocs will proceed with the choice of the “Shi’ite House”, particularly its “largest bloc”, knowing that the “construction” includes a number of “Sunni” forces. As for the level of the American position, it was remarkable, according to informed sources, that those involved in the administration did not comment on the option of Al-Suhail "neither positively nor negatively." It is worth mentioning, here, that the US embassy conducted, prior to the assignment of Abdul-Mahdi last October 2018, "an evaluation" of a number of candidates on that day, including Al-Suhail himself, "and did not put a veto on him." Until the "white thread" appears from the "black thread" tomorrow, it is believed that the authorship process, if the commissioning succeeds, will not be difficult, and there will be no obstacles that complicate it and prolong its duration, knowing that the assigned president is obligated to present his collection within 15 days from the moment of his assignment .

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 3:35 pm