Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Denmark is building a fence on its border with Germany

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Denmark is building a fence on its border with Germany Empty Denmark is building a fence on its border with Germany

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Mar 2018, 1:36 am

Denmark is building a fence on its border with Germany

20:20 - 22/03/2018

Denmark is building a fence on its border with Germany 5ab3dea895a597d0098b45f6-696x392
    Information / follow up
    Danish authorities said they planned to build a 70-kilometer-long fence along the border with Germany to prevent pigs carrying the deadly African swine virus from destroying the country's economy.
    The government said that in case of outbreaks of the virus, the state should stop exports of meat outside the European Union.
    According to the government, the virus is currently spreading in the Czech Republic, Poland, Romania, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, and has recently started moving to areas close to Denmark.
    On the sidelines of the deal, which will be held by the government and its ally the Danish People's Party and some of the parliamentary parties, the government will impose fines on illegal food imports and failures to properly clean animal transport vehicles, including new night-hunting regulations.
    Although no disease has been detected in Denmark so far, its spread in Eastern Europe is causing concern in a country whose exports of pigs amount to 33 billion Danish kroner annually.
    The virus that causes African swine fever is harmless to humans and other animals, but is deadly to wild and normal pigs in almost all cases, within 10 days of transmission to the animal. End 25 n

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:17 am