Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Israeli army declares Israel's borders with the Gaza Strip a closed military zone

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Israeli army declares Israel's borders with the Gaza Strip a closed military zone Empty The Israeli army declares Israel's borders with the Gaza Strip a closed military zone

Post by Rocky Fri 30 Mar 2018, 6:49 am

The Israeli army declares Israel's borders with the Gaza Strip a closed military zone
    The Israeli army declares Israel's borders with the Gaza Strip a closed military zone Irq_940448429_1522404032
    Thousands of Palestinians began to flow into the border between Gaza and Israel during the "Land Day" protest, while the Israeli army declared the border a closed military zone, AFP reported Friday.
    The agency "Agence France-Presse, in reports reported," Thousands of Palestinians poured into centers and camps prepared in advance near the Gaza border with Israel. "
    "On the other side of the border, Israeli forces positioned their tanks and snipers on dirt screens and opened fire at Palestinian demonstrators near the Shaja'iya neighborhood in the east of the besieged area," she said.
    "The soldiers used tear gas against the youths who approached the fence," she said

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=95421

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:08 am