Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Yemeni President: Taiz is on its way to liberation from Huthi militias

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Yemeni President: Taiz is on its way to liberation from Huthi militias Empty Yemeni President: Taiz is on its way to liberation from Huthi militias

Post by Rocky Sat 31 Mar 2018, 2:57 am

Yemeni President: Taiz is on its way to liberation from Huthi militias
    March 31 2018 12:14 AM
    Yemeni President: Taiz is on its way to liberation from Huthi militias 92016221935762009726
    [rtl][rtl]President of Yemen[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

Yemeni President Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi confirmed that the province of Taiz is on its way to liberation from the hands of the Huthi militias.

"The completion of the liberation of Taiz is an urgent priority as the spirit of the Republic of Yemen and the leader of the struggle, in order to restore the institutions of the state and the building of a unified Yemen based on order, law, justice and equal rights and duties.

The Yemeni news agency reported that this came during a briefing by the commander of the fourth Yemeni military region, Major General Fadl al-Amri on Friday, Yemeni President on the victories achieved by the National Army in the front of the nihilist against the Houthi coup.

Major General Al-Amri said that the Yemeni army forces took control of Dar al-Shaykh Mana Hassan in al-Sahi on the outskirts of Al-Shalah south of the town of Taiz. The 2nd Infantry Brigade forces took control of Mount Shivan and took control of the area. Equipment. 

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:30 pm