Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Yemeni President: Houthi militias are engaged in smuggling to destabilize Yemen and neighboring coun

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Yemeni President: Houthi militias are engaged in smuggling to destabilize Yemen and neighboring coun Empty Yemeni President: Houthi militias are engaged in smuggling to destabilize Yemen and neighboring coun

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Mar 2018, 4:37 am

Yemeni President: Houthi militias are engaged in smuggling to destabilize Yemen and neighboring countries
    March 12 2018 09:09 p
    Yemeni President: Houthi militias are engaged in smuggling to destabilize Yemen and neighboring coun 2201718185128716060598
    [rtl][rtl]Yemeni President Abdurbo Mansour Hadi[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

He confirmed the Yemeni president, Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi, the militia of al - Huthi backed by Iran practiced smuggling to destabilize the security and stability of Yemen and neighboring countries. 

According to the official news agency of Yemen, that it came during a meeting with Yemeni President with the Governor of the skilled city of Yemen Rajeh Bakrat, the Saudi capital Riyadh, where he stressed the need to strengthen security vigilance and cut off the smuggling of smuggling in various ways and means that the Huthi militia tried to coup through its means and cheap tools. 

On the other hand, the Yemeni president praised the efforts of the Arab coalition forces supporting Yemen led by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to defeat the rebellion and fight the forces of evil and terrorism in Yemen with social cooperation rejecting these exotic outposts. In his country.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:49 am