Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert: Kuwait conference will be awarded after the upcoming elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert: Kuwait conference will be awarded after the upcoming elections Empty Expert: Kuwait conference will be awarded after the upcoming elections

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Apr 2018, 2:44 am

Expert: Kuwait conference will be awarded after the upcoming elections

19:42 - 02/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    Between political expert and al-Hashemi, Monday, that the proposals of the Kuwait Conference of the donor state will take place after the parliamentary elections, while warned of the slow government in the planning process and bureaucracy that will frustrate others and push them to withdraw.
    "More than 2,300 companies have made presentations during the Kuwait conference as well as the promises of countries to provide grants and investments, and this needs to be resolved and not to procrastination and delay by the government," Hashemi said to the Agency. "There is a strategy for action, Holding the upcoming parliamentary elections. "
    He added that "the projects will be held after the elections, especially the strategy, which requires years of construction and can not be in a few months," noting that "so far has not been withdrawn or withdrawal by companies or donor countries and may be in case of delayed government and Bypassed by administrative bureaucracy. "
    It is noteworthy that the "Kuwait International Conference for the Reconstruction of Iraq", hosted by Kuwait between 12 and 14 February, and held with the participation of 76 States and international and regional organizations and 51 of the development funds and 107 local, regional and international non-governmental organizations, as well as 1850 competent private sector, in To collect contributions and assistance for the reconstruction of Iraq, and was able to raise amounts worth more than $ 30 billion. End 25 T

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:42 am