Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chaos in France

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chaos in France Empty Chaos in France

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Apr 2018, 1:46 am

Chaos in France 547-600x330
    Chaos in France
    France's rail services were in chaos on Tuesday, the first day of strikes that will last months in the harshest test to date of President Emmanuel Macaron's plan to modernize the French economy.
    The French National Railway Company (SNCF) said only one train from four trains in the Paris area was operated as people returned to work after the end of the Easter holiday weekend, and French media described Tuesday as "Black Tuesday."
    Rail traffic between France, Switzerland, Italy and Spain has been disrupted. Iron reported that only one in three trains will operate, while Eurostar, which connects London, Paris and Brussels, will operate 3 trains from every 4 trains.
    It called on the four major unions in the rail sector to strike for two days every five days over the next three months to protest an amendment to the French National Railway Company before opening it to competition as required by EU law.
    "Some are trying to turn this into a political issue," French Transport Minister Elizabeth Bourne urged unions to negotiate and told BFM television in an interview on Tuesday.
    For his part, said the head of the largest labor union Philip Martinez, railway workers do not strike for entertainment, adding in a statement to Radio "France Inter" that the strike will be large and that the government is brought to the situation as it is now.
    President Macaron is trying to turn the heavily indebted French National Railways company into a profitable company, adding that the company is adding $ 3 billion a year to the current debt of 47 billion euros. Unions say the debt is due to investment in high-speed trains and accuses the French president of paving the way for Privatized.
    Employees of the National Railways Company have great business benefits and are afraid of losing them, namely, automatic annual pay increases, early retirement, 28 days of paid annual leave, protection from dismissal and relatives free of charge on railways.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:32 pm