Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Al-Massari calls on the international community to support Iraq in its efforts to restore stability

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Massari calls on the international community to support Iraq in its efforts to restore stability  Empty Al-Massari calls on the international community to support Iraq in its efforts to restore stability

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:13 am

Al-Massari calls on the international community to support Iraq in its efforts to restore stability and reconstruction
    April 04 2018 09:11 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Ahmed Al Masari[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Ihab Jubouri

Called on the international community to mobilize efforts to support Iraq in the files of restoring stability and reconstruction of cities affected by terrorism, stressing the need for friendly countries to play an active role in the reconstruction of liberated areas and the return of displaced persons.

Al-Masari discussed with a delegation from the Norwegian Foreign Ministry the file of the parliamentary elections, the restoration of stability and reconstruction of the liberated cities and the return of the displaced people. He said that the upcoming parliamentary elections are important and decisive in the history of Iraq.

He stressed the need for friendly countries to play an active role in the reconstruction of liberated areas and the return of displaced people.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Al-Massari calls on the international community to support Iraq in its efforts to restore stability  Empty Re: Al-Massari calls on the international community to support Iraq in its efforts to restore stability

Post by Diamond Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:07 am

Wantin more from the world an only promise is SOOOOM  lol!

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:33 am