Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

killing of 14 Iranians bombed an Israeli airport Altifor Syrian

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

killing of 14 Iranians bombed an Israeli airport Altifor Syrian Empty killing of 14 Iranians bombed an Israeli airport Altifor Syrian

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Apr 2018, 2:51 am

[size=32]
    killing of 14 Iranians bombed an Israeli airport Altifor Syrian[/size]
     killing of 14 Iranians bombed an Israeli airport Altifor Syrian 555555345

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

Shafaq News / Syrian media reported on Monday, targeting the airport in the countryside of Homs in several missiles.

Syrian government websites confirmed that Israeli planes had targeted the military airport.

For its part, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights killed 14 people, including Iranians in the raids on the airport of the Tigris.

Syrian television said earlier that the rockets were believed to be American, while a senior US official said there was no truth to reports of any US strikes in Syria, while the Pentagon said it was monitoring the situation and that it was not conducting any military operations in Syria, To hold accountable those responsible for the use of chemical weapons in Syria.

The United Nations Security Council is holding two meetings on Monday, at the request of rival Russia and the United States after the deadly chemical attack in Syria.

Trump said on Sunday that he would be "paid a heavy price" for a chemical attack on a besieged city controlled by opposition militants in Syria where medical aid groups have reported dozens of deaths with poison gas.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/98c90db5-9081-41ac-85f8-34e23465646b

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:46 pm