Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Atwani: Baghdad needs one million housing units to solve the housing crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Atwani: Baghdad needs one million housing units to solve the housing crisis Empty Al-Atwani: Baghdad needs one million housing units to solve the housing crisis

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Apr 2018, 1:31 am

Al-Atwani: Baghdad needs one million housing units to solve the housing crisis

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad Governor Atwan al-Atwani revealed on Monday the need of the capital to one million housing units to address the housing crisis in the country, while the agreement with the National Investment Authority and the Ministry of Construction and Housing and Public Municipalities resolved the problems that prevent the granting of investors.
    "The province held an expanded meeting with the National Investment Commission and the Ministry of Construction and Housing and Public Municipalities and representatives of the National Council for Housing, in addition to the Baghdad Provincial Council in order to find mechanisms and formulas to revitalize the investment sector in the province," said Al-Atwani. The capital of all parties involved in it. "
    He added that "during the meeting, the agreement on several axes, including resolving the issue of investment licenses granted and has not been direct so far, especially regarding the housing sector, through resolving the problems that prevent the granting to investors," stressing that "an important step aimed at addressing The crisis of housing compounded by the fact that the country needs two million housing units, including one million units for Baghdad alone.
    Al-Atwani said that "the agreement dealt with overcoming the difficulties and routine of some departments through the failure to approve the granting of any investment license unless there is land for the project, and grant a period of time to complete all the requirements of projects, as well as facilitate infrastructure services for the implementation of housing projects through investment or financing "He said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:32 pm