Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US general in charge of Iran and Syria meet with Israeli chief of staff

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US general in charge of Iran and Syria meet with Israeli chief of staff Empty US general in charge of Iran and Syria meet with Israeli chief of staff

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Apr 2018, 3:01 pm

US general in charge of Iran and Syria meet with Israeli chief of staff
    April 23 2018 10:52 PM
    US general in charge of Iran and Syria meet with Israeli chief of staff 1020171223473907483050
    [rtl][rtl]Commander of the US Central Command, General Joseph Fotel[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - US Central Command chief General Joseph Fotill is visiting Israel for the first time, Israeli media reported on Monday. 

She explained that the general in charge of the files of Syria and Iran met with Israeli Chief of Staff Gadi Eisenkot, National Security Council Chairman Meir Ben-Shabat and senior officials in the security services in Israel.

The Israeli army announced that it had shelled a Syrian artillery in the Golan Heights in retaliation for a mortar shell attack near the security fence in the area. 

"Earlier today, a mortar shell landed near the security fence in the northern Golan Heights," said a statement issued by the Israeli army on Monday. "It seems that the fire is falling from the civil war in Syria." 

In response, the IDF fired one artillery in the area from which it was fired in the northern part of the Syrian Golan Heights. " 

The statement concluded that the Israeli army considers" the Syrian regime responsible for what is going on within its territory and will not tolerate any attempt to harm the sovereignty of the State of Israel and the security of its population "He said.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:07 pm