Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israeli Chief of Staff: We hit thousands of targets in Syria and countries close and far away

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israeli Chief of Staff: We hit thousands of targets in Syria and countries close and far away Empty Israeli Chief of Staff: We hit thousands of targets in Syria and countries close and far away

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Jan 2019, 2:52 am

Israeli Chief of Staff: We hit thousands of targets in Syria and countries close and far away
    Israeli Chief of Staff: We hit thousands of targets in Syria and countries close and far away Irq_958801218&max_width=300
    The Israeli Chief of Staff, General Gadi Eisenkot, revealed that they have attacked thousands of targets in Syria and several neighboring and far-off countries over the past four years.
    In an interview with Israel's Channel 2, Eisenkot said he was proud of the operations carried out by the Israeli army without having to wage a major war, according to Western media.
    "Israel is becoming more secure, but it faces many challenges, notably Iran."
    He noted that "the Iranian threat, especially the nuclear most disturbing during the period of work," referring to "Iran's attempts to open a second front and the establishment of military infrastructure of its own in Syria."
    "If we look back four years, I think the strategic balance of the State of Israel has improved," he said, referring to his tenure as chief of staff.
    Eisenkot pointed out that the army recommended the continuation of attacks in Syria against Iran's concentration to prevent it from increasing its influence and power.
    "Hezbollah does not have a large missile capability," he said.
    On the Gaza Strip, Eisenkot said, "Israel was ready for a battle in Gaza, but the army did not think of such an option," without elaborating.
    "The army is ready for war more than ever in the past 20 years," he said

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=112163

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:44 pm