Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political: Foreign money entered the electoral arena and some candidates traded in their serials

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Political: Foreign money entered the electoral arena and some candidates traded in their serials Empty Political: Foreign money entered the electoral arena and some candidates traded in their serials

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Apr 2018, 4:11 am

Political: Foreign money entered the electoral arena and some candidates traded in their serials

09:27 - 24/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad .. 
    The political expert Hashim al-Habboubi said on Tuesday that some countries are working to support candidates and people who serve their interests in Iraq by financing large amounts of electoral campaigns, indicating that some of the candidates were traded in their series inside the blocks and moved to other blocks for a sum of money.
    Al-Haboubi said in a statement that "a lot of foreign money has entered the electoral arena to support some people loyal to other countries and implement their agendas in Iraq," noting that "every source of controls on the money spent on election propaganda has not been committed, There must be control over the money spent on election campaigns. "
    Al-Haboubi said that "some politicians have obtained huge sums of money through the positions they have held, and if we have verified some of the people, we will have a large inflow of money."
    He pointed out that "some candidates are chasing the money, where it came to sell sequences of some candidates for a sum of money, in addition to that some candidates won the previous elections, but they went to another list for a sum of money." Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:54 pm