Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Part of the normalization plan .. A picture of the representatives of the Israeli entity and the UAE

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Part of the normalization plan .. A picture of the representatives of the Israeli entity and the UAE Empty Part of the normalization plan .. A picture of the representatives of the Israeli entity and the UAE

Post by Rocky Sun 20 May 2018, 3:16 am

Part of the normalization plan .. A picture of the representatives of the Israeli entity and the UAE File-20180520100523-40

[size=32]Part of the normalization plan .. A picture of the representatives of the Israeli entity and the UAE in an international conference[/size]

[rtl]2 views[/rtl]

[rtl]Continue[/rtl]

[rtl] A photo published on social networking sites, which brought together the representatives of the Zionist entity and the UAE while attending an international conference, caused a great media uproar, in what some described as part of the normalization plan.[/rtl]

[rtl]"It is for the Israeli actress Ofra Abramovich and the representative of the UAE, Maitha al-Arifi, at an international conference in Botswana on the advancement of women's status and the integration of women in sport," the newspaper said.[/rtl]

[rtl]"Israel is participating in an international conference in Botswana on the advancement of the status of women and the integration of women into sport," said Shimon Aran in a tweet on his Twitter account.[/rtl]

[rtl]It is worth mentioning that the UAE has started normalization with the Zionist entity in various steps, starting with sport, where the UAE team participated in one of the competitions in Tel Aviv.[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.com/archives/228591

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:28 pm