Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Parliament fails to hold its extraordinary meeting for non-quorum

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament fails to hold its extraordinary meeting for non-quorum Empty Parliament fails to hold its extraordinary meeting for non-quorum

Post by Rocky Thu 24 May 2018, 12:21 pm

Parliament fails to hold its extraordinary meeting for non-quorum
    May 24 2018 6:00 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Iraqi Parliament - Archival[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

A parliamentary source reported that the House of Representatives has not been able to hold its special session scheduled for Thursday, because of the lack of quorum for the meeting.

The source said that "the House of Representatives has not yet been able to hold its special session scheduled for today, because of the lack of quorum for the meeting," explaining that the attendance so far has reached 135 deputies, which is not enough to hold the meeting.

The House of Representatives, according to the decision of Parliament Niazi Muammar Ogluwa, through this meeting vote on the abolition of the results of the legislative elections held on 12 May, after the poll raised many doubts about the integrity and manipulation of results in a number of the provinces of the country.

The fact-finding committee, which was formed by parliament on charges against the Commission on parliamentary elections, confirmed on Wednesday that the Electoral Commission prevented it from entering its premises.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliament fails to hold its extraordinary meeting for non-quorum Empty Re: Parliament fails to hold its extraordinary meeting for non-quorum

Post by weslin3 Thu 24 May 2018, 10:51 pm

Wow!!This is so unlike them... lol!

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:40 am