Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament postponed its meeting of 12 until further notice and hold another extraordinary Thursday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament postponed its meeting of 12 until further notice and hold another extraordinary Thursday  Empty Parliament postponed its meeting of 12 until further notice and hold another extraordinary Thursday

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Mar 2014, 5:57 am

Parliament postponed its meeting of 12 until further notice and hold another extraordinary Thursday

March 4, 2014
    A parliamentary source revealed, on Tuesday, that the Presidency of the Council of Representatives to its 12 until further notice, while noting that the parliament will hold a special meeting next Thursday to discuss the crisis in Anbar.

The source said that "Parliament Speaker Osama Najafi decided to postpone the hearing of the 12th legislative term of the second legislative year, the fourth of which was scheduled for today, until further notice."

The source added that "Najafi also decided to hold a special meeting next Thursday to discuss the status of the province of Anbar," likely "the presence of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, the session".

It was scheduled to witness the 12th meeting to vote on the granting of an advance for the Independent High Commission for Elections, as well as vote on four bills and the first reading of two bills and the second reading of the draft law amending the Law on Fees judicial No. (114) for the year 1981.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]|en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.burathanews.com%2F

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 9:27 am