Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chinese phone with features desired by users of "iPhone X"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chinese phone with features desired by users of "iPhone X" Empty Chinese phone with features desired by users of "iPhone X"

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Jun 2018, 2:09 am

Chinese phone with features desired by users of "iPhone X" 1-1057376-660x330

Chinese phone with features desired by users of "iPhone X"

China's Vivo recently introduced a smart phone with features that Apple fans have long anticipated and thought would boost the iPhone.
    VIVO has announced in Shanghai the launch of the Nikes phone with almost no borders, with the screen running the bulk of its interface, so the edges are barely visible.
    The phone has a screen size of 6.59 inches, a SuperOld, and represents 91.24 percent of the phone, surpassing everything on the smartphone market to date.
    Faced with these changes, many may wonder where the company has put the front camera, microphone and fingerprint, as long as the interface is almost entirely dedicated to the screen.
    But Vivo found practical solutions, incorporating the fingerprint at the bottom of the screen, as in the Vivo X21. The front camera is installed inside the device. When the user wants to take a silvery image, it is enough to set it from the screen until the lens is released. Top of the device.
    On the audio side, the company used a technology called sound casting, which turns the screen into a loudspeaker, eliminating the need for the old microphone, and the Chinese company says the way it adopted makes the sound even better.
    The Nexus phone is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, with 8 GB of RAM and a 12.5 megapixel rear camera.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:41 pm