Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri: Next week, the start date of manual counting of the election results

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri - Jubouri: Next week, the start date of manual counting of the election results Empty Jubouri: Next week, the start date of manual counting of the election results

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Jun 2018, 1:36 am

Jubouri: Next week, the start date of manual counting of the election results
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 18:48 PM (436 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Jubouri: Next week, the start date of manual counting of the election results
    Baghdad / Sky Press

The Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri that the counting and manual counting of the results of the parliamentary elections will begin next week. 
    Jubouri said in a press conference on Thursday: "If the House of Representatives did not vote on the law of the fourth amendment to the elections, the Council will end its session next Saturday."

The speaker of the parliament preferred not to hold the special session, saying: "During the next two days if the Council found a necessity in holding this meeting, it will not shorten."

He pointed out that "the purpose of the meetings held by the parliament was to correct the electoral process and maintain the democratic process."

The Federal Supreme Court, the highest judicial authority in Iraq, decided to recount the votes manually in the legislative elections that took place in the country on May 12, confirming the decision of the Iraqi parliament.

Parliament has called for a recount, prompting calls for re-election. The Federal Supreme Court took the decision.

It is noteworthy that the Federal Court announced last Thursday that the Iraqi parliament's decision to recount the votes of parliamentary elections manually does not contradict with the Constitution, and ruled unconstitutional cancellation of the votes of residents abroad and displaced in the elections.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:33 am