Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary signatures for the adoption of manual counting and counting of election results

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary signatures for the adoption of manual counting and counting of election results Empty Parliamentary signatures for the adoption of manual counting and counting of election results

Post by Rocky Wed 16 May 2018, 8:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Parliamentary signatures for the adoption of manual counting and counting of election results

The deputy representative of the State of Law Emotions blessing, on Wednesday, the collection of parliamentary signatures for more than 25 deputies from the National Alliance to demand the adoption of counting and sorting by hand, considering that the Commission has proved "non-independence" in terms of accelerating the election results.
    Nima said in an interview that "the agents of political entities and the election commission in Basra district Zubair deliberately ignored the 6000 voter cards and not to give the voter a new paper," noting that "the presence of many of the characters that did not get votes we see get votes overnight."
    She added that "foreign countries stand behind the manipulation of the election results in favor of a particular political party," noting that "political pressure and the issue of intimidation exercised by a party known to voters."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 8:40 pm